In an effort to provide our clients with the utmost safety, we have implemented a few appointment procedures to be effective immediately and will continue until further notice.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come into the office. You may do your session via telephone or video sessions.
- Depending on your therapist’s level of comfortability, you may receive a call to change your appointment to a video or telephone session. You do not have to participate in either option but your therapist may not be available for in-office sessions.
- If you come into the office for any reason, you must wear a mask. Also, your temperature will be taken prior to going in with your therapist. You will also need to sign a waiver prior to your session.
- Please do not bring any other unnecessary persons to your sessions with you.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering the office.
- If you are uncomfortable coming directly into the waiting room, you may remain in your vehicle and call the office and let us know you are waiting in the vehicle. We can call you when your therapist is ready to see you. Please be sure to answer our call.
- Also, to save time, please make your copayments prior to your appointment at suffolkpsychotherapyinc.com. “Getting Started” and then “Payments” Your account will immediately be updated once your payment is received.